“Accessibility allies us to tap into everyone’s potential”
Transparency and openness have been major factors in gaining clients and customer trust. Being open to all means making digital products accessible by design and usable for all users regardless of their abilities.
- Our team includes specialists with over 10 years of experience in offering accessibility services, IAAP certified Web Accessibility Specialists in addition to professional screen reader users.
- Our objective is to guide development teams to get the knowledge they need to practice and apply accessibility and to support organizations to ensure that their digital products are compliant with international web standards such as Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Services we offer:
- Accessibility Consultation
- Web Accessibility Compliance Audits
- Accessibility Training
1. Accessibility Auditing Services
Use our audit reports to enhance the accessibility of your webpages. Our assessments are conducted against the Web Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) and include suggested solutions for fixing the failures. Further rounds of assessments are made to achieve a higher percentage of compliance.
Audit service packages
- Basic (free): General review for the site first page showing major -but not all- failures and suggested solutions to fix those failures
- Pro: WCAG audit report for 1 - 6 pages accompanied with WCAG compliance
- Small Business: WCAG audit report for up to 15 pages accompanied with WCAG compliance
- Enterprise: WCAG audit report for up to 30 pages accompanied with WCAG compliance
2. Accessibility Training:
We offer accessibility courses tailored to team needs in order to support them with the know-how of incorporating accessibility in their work and produce accessible products.
Title: Accessible Websites and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) (2 days)
Audience: All audiences have a role in delivering accessible website
- Title: Development with Accessibility in Mind (1 day)
Audience: Web developers and web testers
- Designing and Writing for the Web (1 day)
Audience: Content writers, editors, web communicators and web/UX designers
We offer training for teams on accessibility in individual or group formats. If you are interested, please fill in this form CTA
Knowledge of HTML, Experience working on the web
3. Accessibility Consultation
Borrow our brains and expertise to plan for accessibility, make partial audits or get feedback on the designs and wireframes or other activities needed to respond to your needs.
We use Zoom for meetings
We offer consultations on accessibility services. If you are interested, please fill in this form CTA